- Standard Measuring Range: 5 to 60 ppm
- Number of Strokes n: 11
- Time for Measurement: Approx. 3 min
- Standard Deviation: ± 10 to 15 %
- Color Change: White → Brown Green
Ambient Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Absolute Humidity: 3 to 15 mg H2O / L
- CS2 + I2O5 → I2
- Aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulfide are indicated, but with different sensitivities.
- It is impossible to measure carbon disulfide in the presence of these substances.
- These tubes become very warm during the measurement.
- Therefore this Dräger-Tube shall not be used in potentially combustible atmospheres.
- The lower explosion limit for carbon disulfide is 1 vol. %.