- Standard Measuring Range: 5 to 60 ppm
- Number of Strokes n: 10
- Time for Measurement: Approx. 4 min
- Standard Deviation: ± 5 to 10 %
- Color Change: White → Brown
Ambient Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: 0 to 60 °C
- Absolute Humidity: < 40 mg H2O / L
- H2S + Pb2+ → PbS + 2 H+
- Sulfur dioxide can cause plus errors of up to 50%.
- Sulfur dioxide alone does not discolor the indicating layer.
Extension of the Measuring Range:
- Using n = 1, multiply the reading by 10; the measuring range will be 50 to 600 ppm.