- Standard Measuring Range: 1 to 20 vol. %
- Number of Strokes n: 1
- Time for Measurement: Approx. 30 sec
- Standard Deviation: ± 5 to 10 %
- Color Change: White → Violet
Ambient Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Absolute Humidity: max. 40 mg H2O / L
- CO2 + N2H4 → NH2-NH-COOH
- Hydrogen sulfide in the TLV range does not interfere.
- In a range comparable to the calibrated range for carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide is indicated.
- The sulfur dioxide sensitivity is approximately 1/3 (e.g. 6 vol. % sulfur dioxide gives an indication of 2 vol. %).