- Standard Measuring Range: 0.1 to 2 ppm
- Number of Strokes n: 20
- Time for Measurement: Approx. 5 min
- Standard Deviation: ± 15 to 20 %
- Color Change: White → Yellow
Ambient Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: 10 to 40 °C
- Absolute Humidity: < 10 mg H2O / L
- a) F2 + MgCI2 -> CI2 + Mg F2
- b) Cl2 + o-tolidine → yellow reaction product
- Nitrogen dioxide, chlorine and chlorine dioxide are indicated, but with different sensitivities.
Extension of the Measuring Range:
- Using n = 40, divide the reading by 2; the measuring range will be 0.05 to 1 ppm.