- Standard Measuring Range: 0.2 to 7 vol. %
- Number of Strokes n: 1 + 2 desorption strokes in clean air
- Time for Measurement: Approx. 2 min
- Standard Deviation: ± 5 to 10 %
- Color Change: Brown → Bright Yellow
Ambient Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Absolute Humidity: max. 40 mg H2O / L
- H2S + I2 → 2 HI + S2
SO2 + I2 + 2H2O → 2 HI + H2SO4
- All substances oxidized by iodine are indicated, but with different sensitivities.
- It is impossible to measure hydrogen sulfide and sulfur dioxide in the presence of such substances.
Extension of the Measuring Range:
- Using n = 10, divide the reading by 10; the measuring range will be 0.02 to 0.7 vol. %.