- Standard Measuring Range: 5 to 80 ppm
- Number of Strokes n: 3
- Time for Measurement: Approx.. 30 SEC
- Standard Deviation: ± 10 to 15 %
- Color Change: Blue → Violet
Ambient Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: 10 to 40 °C
- Absolute Humidity: < 30 mg H2O / L
- CH3COOH + pH Indicator → yellow reaction product
- It is impossible to measure acetic acid in the presence of other acids.
- Organic acids are indicated by the same color change, but with different sensitivities.
- Mineral acids (e.g. hydrochloric acid) are indicated by red discolorations and different sensitivities.