- Standard Measuring Range: 100 to 1,000 ppm
- Number of Strokes n: 20
- Time for Measurement: Approx. 5 min
- Standard Deviation: ± 15 to 20 %
- Color Change: Orange → Brownish Green
Ambient Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Absolute Humidity: 3 to 15 mg H2O / L
- CH3CHO + CrVI → CrIII + various oxidation products
- The tube does not differentiate between different aldehydes.
- Ethers, ketones, esters, aromatics and petroleum hydrocarbons are indicated, but with different sensitivities.