- Standard Measuring Range: 5 to 60 ppm
- Number of Strokes n: 3 + 3 desorption strokes in clean air
- Time for Measurement: Approx. 3 min
- Standard Deviation: ± 10 to 15 %
- Color Change: Violet → Yellow Brown
Ambient Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: 10 to 30 °C
- Absolute Humidity: 3 to 15 mg H2O / L
- CH2=CH-CCI=CH2 + MnO4 – → MnIV + various oxidation products
- Many other organic compounds with C=C double bonds are indicated as well, but with different sensitivities.
- It is impossible to differentiate them.
- It is impossible to measure chloroprene in the presence of dialkyl sulfides.